An online class with Dyan Reaveley and Dina Wakley
What is Back 2 Back?
- One topic.
- Two artists.
- Two perspectives.
- Many techniques.
- Lots of inspiration.
- Artistic conversation about the process of art making.
Join Dyan and Dina for a collage adventure!
We start class by showing you some of our most beloved background techniques. We each make two similar backgrounds, so that we can trade with each other. Watch us squirm as we take on the challenge to create on each other's work. The result is lots of laughs and lots of artistic inspiration!
What you get:
- Two background techniques, one Dyan style, one Dina style.
- Two collage methods, one Dyan style, one Dina style.
- A lively conversation about collage and art-making.
- FOUR art journal pages created in front of your eyes in over three hours
of narrated video. The content is equivalent to a 3-hour class with Dyan and a 3-hour class with Dina.
- PDF supply list.
- PDFs of Dyan's and Dina's finished pages.
- Digital downloads of the backgrounds Dyan and Dina created so that you can work on them, too.
- Permanent access to class materials.
- Facebook group in which you can share your work and chat with other students. (Look for Back2Back on Facebook.)
Click Here for more information on this class
Frequently Asked Questions About This Online Classes
Q: How do I buy a class?
A: You can browse the new store and see the descriptions of the classes. To buy a class, put it in your cart. When you check out, you will create a login. Make note of your user ID and password.
Q: What payment options do you offer?
A: We accept PayPal. You can link your PayPal up to your bank account or a credit card.
Q: How do I access my class after I buy it?
A: Log in to the store using your user ID and password. A link will appear that says, "My Classes." Click on the link, and you will see the classes you've purchased. You should be able to access your class almost instantly, if all of our programming works right. If not, hang tight and you'll have access within 24 hours.
Q: How long do I have to access the materials?
A: Forever. I'm not taking them down. I firmly believe that if you buy a class, it's yours for life.
Q: I bought a class, can I share it with a friend?
A: No, that's unethical.
Q: I have technical problems!
A: Email me and we'll do our best to help (well, my husband will do his best to help, let's be honest, I'm not a technical guru). Note that the classes will work well on your computer with a high-speed internet connection. They are not guaranteed to work on tablets, but we have tested them on our iPad and they worked well.
Q: In what language are the classes?
A: The classes are in English. There is no written transcript of the videos.